- Wednesday, 14 Sept, 2022, 14:00-15:30 HST (better suited for US and Asian Participants)
- Thursday, 15 Sept, 2022, 8:00-9:30 HST (better suited for US and European participants)
In-Person Poster Presentations:
In-person Poster Sessions will be using the traditional boards and each presenter will be assigned a poster in their session for the full 90 minutes. The in-person poster presenters will also be required to submit their poster through the iPoster platform so they are accessible to our virtual participants (which can either be a pdf upload or using the iPoster templates for more in-depth information).
We recommend you to print your poster on paper (please avoid fabric). The necessary materials to hang your poster will be provided onsite.
Please see below a visual of the 4′ x 8′ poster boards:
- Download the oral presentation guidelines here
If your abstract is accepted as a poster, you will be requested to be available for discussion during the corresponding poster viewing session. Details on poster format and full presentation guidelines are as below:
- Download the poster guidelines here
POSTER PRINTING IN KONA
Authors who want to print their poster locally, can contact the following printing company. If a sufficient number of posters are ordered, the printer can make a delivery directly to the Hilton Waikoloa Village.
iPOSTER IN A FEW EASY STEPS !
- Download guidelines for virtual poster here
VIEW THE IPOSTER TUTORIAL BELOW