Abstract Submission will be open from February 2022 through 1 June, 2022. Delegates who would like to present their work as an oral or iPoster presentation/Lightning Talk are invited to submit an abstract for consideration by the Scientific Committee. All abstracts submitted will be reviewed and scored by multiple reviewers from the Cytokines 2022 Local Organizing Committee and International Scientific Advisory Committee.
Abstracts presenters can participate in the meeting virtually or in person as this will be a Hybrid Meeting and will include both live participation and access as well as an integrated Cytokines 2022 Virtual Meeting Platform.
Our interactive iPoster platform will make it easy for authors to create presentations that bring their research to life – whether presented virtually online or live onsite in Hawaii, including:
- Unlimited text and multimedia content.
- Upload high resolution images, high definition videos, and GIF’s.
- Audio tools for adding oral presentations and other sound files.
- Add simulations, visualizations, and sonifications.
- Include links to external websites for viewing original source materials and other contextual content and other dynamic content.
Submission Guidelines and List of Abstract Submission Topics will be coming sometime after the 2021 Cardiff Meeting.
The Society offers Abstract Awards and Travel Awards for the top 50-60 abstract submissions.